Blood Drive – March 14, 2023
Hello SOMO Village Community!
If you are interested and available, please sign up to donate life-saving blood on Tuesday, March 14 between 9:30a-1:30p at the Vitalant Bus parked in the 1400 east parking lot, near the Event Center.
More information and sign-up link below.
Feel free to share this with your colleagues and networks.
Blood Drive Details
Drive Date: Tuesday, March 14, 2023
- Blood Drive Time: 9:30 AM to 1:30 PM
- Goal: 32 Appointments, 18 donors, and 21 lifesaving units of blood!
- Appointment Link
Things to Know
- Donors should review Blood Donor Qualifications prior to making an appointment.
- Donors are encouraged to make an appointment.
- Donors should arrive well-nourished and hydrated with photo identification containing first and last name.
- The donation process takes approximately one hour (add an additional 20 minutes for a double red cell donation).
- Double Red Cell Donation – Power up your donation with an automated double red cell donation.
- Fast Track – Donors can complete the health questionnaire online prior to arriving to the drive – visit vitalant.organd click the ‘Health History Questionnaire’ link. The questionnaire must be completed the same day as the donation.
- COVID-19 Protocols.