Ghosts of Electricity at The SOMO Redwood Grove
Join Second Octave, Sally Tomatoes, and SOMO Village for our second season of small outdoor concerts in the redwood grove!
Doors 6pm, Show 7pm
$40 until May 29
$45 until May 22
$50 until day of show
Groups that would like to be seated together must purchase as a group.
Dinner available for $20, purchasing dinner reserves a seat
GHOSTS OF ELECTRICITY…an all-star Bob Dylan cover band…. some of the hottest players on the Jamband circuit getting together to pay tribute to one of America’s greatest songwriters…and they pay tribute the only way they know how….by rockin’ out. The story starts with a Dylan song and these skilled improvisers take it out from there….taking Dylan songs to where they’ve never gone before. Every show is an adventure, with four part harmonies, gentle ballads and over-the-top, guitar-driven Rock and Roll.
- Stu Allen (Phil Lesh and Friends) – http://www.stuallen.net/
- Mark Karan (The Other Ones, Bob Weir & Ratdog) – https://markkaran.com/
- Greg Anton (Zero) – http://www.gregantonmusic.com/
- Robin Sylvester (Ratdog)
- Mookie Siegel (David Nelson Band)
- Garlic Bread
- Caesar Salad
- Greek Pasta Salad
- BBQ Chicken
- BBQ Pulled Pork with cole slaw and small rolls
- Homemade Cookies and Brownies