A community-built for walkability and sustainability
Development plans for SOMO Village are approved for 1,750 homes of all sizes, including 254 affordable units. Our homes will incorporate the latest technology in a walkable community of interconnected streets, parks, art, and easy transportation.
Easy access to healthful
Architecture, landscaping and sustainability are thoughtfully used to encourage social interaction and active lifestyles. You might help tend a community garden or attend regularly scheduled outdoor yoga classes and concerts in our outdoor amphitheater.
SOMO Village offers a wealth of community-enriching experiences and amenities that will inspire you to live a healthy lifestyle. Spectacular coastal trails, regional parks, and panoramic mountain views are all within your reach. Numerous parks with public art are set around the property, creating meaningful outdoor spaces.
One place connected by people
who want to live better
- SOMO Village Event Center hosts concerts and cultural events and offers conference and meeting space
- Heirloom Cafe offers locally-sourced organic food, beverage, and catering
- On-campus coworking space allows you to get work done, network, and participate in our local business community
- The world-renowned Green Music Center is a 10-minute walk away
- The campus is home to Credo High School, a Waldorf-inspired public charter school
- Renewable clean energy is provided by over 3MW of on-site, rooftop solar, along with abundant electric vehicle charging stations
We want to make it easier for people to live life in alignment with their values. We are creating communities with convenient access to things like work spaces, health clubs, and green-technology. It about having the resources and opportunities you need to make healthy choices for you, your family, and the planet.
BRAD BAKER – Founder